CTAO Event Cancelled Notice for 2020
Dear County Treasurers,
With much consideration, the County Treasurer’s Association board has voted to cancel the County Treasurer’s Conference scheduled for July 21 – 24, 2020. Please understand this was not an easy decision to come to. But, after careful review of information gathered, risks involved and facility restrictions, we felt it was in the association’s best interest.
Please cancel your hotel reservations at the Atherton as soon as possible if you have already made them.
As our president, Penny had made some great plans for our treasurer’s conference this year that simply could not come to fruition because of all that is going on. But if nothing changes, we will look forward to seeing you and having a great treasurer’s breakout session during the September CODA conference!
Until then, take care…
Goals of our association:
- Promote and protect the interest of taxpayers
- Introduce and promote legislation for the benefit of all Oklahoma residents
- Prepare and assist in the enactment of legislation for the better administration of treasurers offices in the State
- Provide and promote professional education for our members
- Share solutions to problems through networking